Peter Kovesi of School of Computer Science & Software Engineering – The University of Western Australia wrote some Matlab functions for image processing. I used them, founding interesting hints for my works. The m files can be downloaded following this link.
In particular, the following arguments are treated:
- Feature detection
- Edge detection
- Image denoising
- Grey scale transformation and enhancement
- Frequency domain transformations
- Functions supporting projective geometry
- Model fitting and Robust estimation
- Lens Distortion Correction
- Image Display and Image Writing
I would like to receive comments and suggestions, because I am continously looking for functions to improve my image analysis skill.